Self delusion is my optimism

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I have no idea what to make of the life i'm living right now,both physically and mentally.Physically,i couldn't be doing any worse,i've suffering from knee abrasions,sore wrist,twisted thumb and an overstretched body.Volleyball is taking my life,and to make matters worse the stress and pressure is on me yet again to raise my game.I get blamed for almost everything when it comes to dropping points in a game,and hardly any credit for all the shit i do.All that diving on the court is killing me,i assure you that throwing yourself around just to save a ball with no regard to injuries is no joking matter.But the point is,i don't hope for any recognition,i hope for just nothing more than a win.Competition's coming up,but i'm still low on morale,and to make things worse,we're up against the champions of last year."It never rains,it pours",this saying should probably be declared the epitome of life.For me at least.

Mentally,i'm doing no better.It's been a month since i went out to have fun,and weekends seem to be spent mostly at home.Well not exactly to study,but more of recuperating the tired body and soul,and regaining my sanity from grim reality.The pressure is on,now that A levels are starting to draw close and my studies are in the dumps.Procrastinating revision seems to be a habit now,with me telling myself repeatedly week after week i'd start soon.

soon - Definition from Dictionary.com
1. Within a short period of time
2.Before long,in the near future.

soon - Definition from my own dictionary
1.Within a period of time.Period ranges from any amount of time.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home